Mort Mather Author Writer Organic Farmer Philosopher Thinker Restauranteur

How to improve your life and save the world.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Garden questions answered

If you have a question on growing vegetables organically, I’d be happy to answer it to the best of my ability. I’d appreciate it if you checked the columns I already have on line by clicking on the link to the right, Mort’s Organic Garden Columns. I’m also interested in answering philosophical questions and if you are interested in reading the rest of the book in its current draft, email me at mort @ mortmather.com I may rescind this offer come spring when I start getting busy in the garden again.

1 comment:

Dr.Claude Windenberger said...

I might take you up on that offer. As I already mentioned in my comment on your first blog post, I am currently looking to start a blog abound gardening.

This last summer, I got back into gardening after 13 years without it. I was lucky to get some gardening space last May at the Abundance Ecovillage where I currently live (in Fairfield Iowa), and I ended up with quite a huge organic garden and loved every moment I spent almost daily in my garden (usually evenings after work). And of course I loved the great fresh veggies I got to eat daily (and I love the ones I still have in storage)

It looks like you and I are quite similar in some ways. One question that comes to mind right now is this: what kind of blog about gardening would be of interest to a lot of people? I am new to blogging and I am not quite sure where to take this as of yet. Plus there are already so many blogs on this topic out there.